Sunday, September 10, 2006

My tribute to Myrna T. Maldonado-Agosto

This is my tribute to the memory of those who died on 9-11-01. The person I am honoring is Myrna T. Maldonado-Agosto, 49 years of age from New York, New York. Myrna was a systems designer for the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. She was confirmed dead at the World Trade Center. She has family and several friends who have written a message here . She was loved and is missed by many. I am praying for her family and all who knew her during this very difficult time that God will give them the strength to go through their day and peace in their hearts. I pray that their lives will keep the memory of their loved one, Myrna, alive and be a lasting tribute for her through many generations. I also pray that America will never forget what happened to her on that day and will honor her by praying for her loved ones, always continuing to help those who lost their daughter, wife, mother, and friend when they need it, and never forgetting what happened on that day and our commitment to make sure that it never happens again. I am not an eloquent person, but I hope this small tribute will honor all those who died on 9-11-01 and comfort those who were left behind.

15 Comments:

Blogger H.R.M. Queen of the Universe said...

What a beautiful tribute! It is so difficult to write about someone you don't know.
My blog remembers Salvatore Lopes.

9:47 PM  
Anonymous Jen said...

Im praying with you
very good wishes you have for her family on this sad day

Im honouring Joseph Maffeo

9:50 PM  
Anonymous gwen said...

Very nice tribute. I'm keeping Ms. Maldonado-Agosto in my thoughts and prayers this week, as well as her family.
I'm honoring Charles Peter Lucania at
http://gwenevere-69.livejournal.com/

10:08 PM  
Anonymous Linda said...

Great tribute and thank you for your participation.
Many Blessings to all those who lost loved ones that day.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

A very moving tribute :o)

I am honouring Joseph Maloney on my blog.

10:46 PM  
Blogger MamaKBear said...

Well done! It's hard, isn't it? Writing about someone you don't know, and who maybe little can be found out about to go on.

Rest in Peace, Myrna. I will never forget.

My tribute for Mr. Daniel Lugo can be found at http://mamakbear.blogspot.com

10:50 PM  
Blogger David M said...

Rest in Peace Myrna.

I am honoring George Lopex: http://thunderrun.blogspot.com/2006/09/george-lopez-one-of-2996.html

6:32 AM  
Blogger Wayne, "El Guero" said...

Joseph

Well done.

Wayne
luvsiesous.blogspot.com

7:44 AM  
Blogger Carrie said...

Very nice tribute.

8:12 AM  
Blogger Dramedy Girl said...

That was a wonderful tribute. Thanks for sharing!

Tribute to Cora Holland

9:48 AM  
Blogger kateandjona said...

Thank you for sharing Myrna with us.

Jonathon's Closet remembers Robert Levine.

5:23 AM  
Blogger James Cox said...

Good job, Joseph. You are one interesting guy, a man that loves Jesus and the Madison Scouts. A man after my own heart! What else is your passion?

7:44 PM  
Blogger Kathie said...

Thank you for sharing this tribute with us honoring Myrna. As a fellow participant in this project I can attest to how difficult it was to write the tribute and to read tributes others have written, but the effort has been rewarding for the soul -- of those writing, reading, lost, remaining but certainly not forgotten. Thank you so much.

Jimmy Audiffred: Let the Light Shine.

Other tributes: Frederick Kuo Jr. and Francis Nazario as well as here, also Juan Salas.

Please pass the candle by sharing other tributes while leaving kind words in the comments of blogs paying tribute to the 2,996 lost on September 11th.

God bless,
Kathie

11:31 PM  
Blogger Joseph Botwinick said...

"Good job, Joseph. You are one interesting guy, a man that loves Jesus and the Madison Scouts. A man after my own heart! What else is your passion?"

Hey. Thanks for the kind words. Some of my interests include Hebrew, Jewish Culture, Fatherhood, politics, national security, and lots of other different things. I am a pretty eclectic person as I think you will find as you read more through my blog entries.

Joseph Botwinick

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home